Wine Tasting and Tapas in Old Town Barcelona
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
Gourmet wine with tapas pairing
Setting one curious foot into Barcelona’s Ciutat Vella is like stepping into the past. Shadowy stretches of narrowed cobbled road lead to plazas, and gorgeous squares filled with warm yellow light are lined with grand, emerald palm trees and littered with beautiful benches. Ciutat Vella is the oldest part of Barcelona; it is an area rich in art, architecture, history, and (perhaps most importantly) you can find some of finest wine in Catalunya.
On this in-depth gourmet wine tour, led by a professional sommelier with experience working at El Bulli, we will taste a selection of Catalan wines at the first venue, and more local wines at the second, paired with customized tapas, Spanish delicacies like pernil and cheese. Our very own sommelier will explain the obvious and subtle differences in our selection of wine and let us be privy to the area’s wine-making secrets. Between these two venues, we will explore the Ciutat Vella, where curiosities lie around every corner and there is beautiful juxtaposition between the ancient and the delightfully modern. In total, you'll try 6 wines, paired with generous servings of tapas. Come hungry, because you will leave very full!
So, indulge in this gourmet wine: don't just relish in Barcelona’s past, enjoy the enchanting mystery that comes exploring it’s narrow cobbled streets and doing so with fantastic wine in hand!
Wine lovers and foodies on holiday to Barcelona wanting an unparalleled wine experience led by a professional sommelier.
Food & Drinks Included
- Tasting of 7 wines (whites and reds) at the first venue
- Customized food pairing of Spanish tapas such as cheese and pernil (Spanish ham) with bread with tomato
- Tasting of 2 wines at the second venue
- Taste 3 different tapas in the second wine bar
- Meet your guide in Born area
- Walk through the streets of Barcelona’s Ciutat Vella (Born and Gothic area)
- Tasting session of 7 wines at the first venue with local charcuterie or cheeses
- Tasting session of 2 wines at the second venue paired with local tapas
No. of Participants
2 person minimum-8 person maximum
The Price Includes
A wine tour through Barcelona’s Ciutat Vella guided personally by a professional sommelier, tasting 9 white and red wines at the tasting venues, as well as tapas customized to your party’s taste.
Begins at 10:30AM, Monday through Friday
English, Spanish, French and Catalan
Gothic Quarter- Rusc de Turisme