Evening Sidecar City and Tapas Tour
- EN ES CA
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
Tour Barcelona in style and enjoy exquisite tapas
This unique tour combines the three best things to enjoy in Barcelona - the city, the gastronomy, and the wonderful Mediterranean breeze! On this fun private city tour, you'll visit our top 10 things to see in Barcelona with two stops at gastronomic tapas bars in the city. The attractions you will visit include Casa Batlló, Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia, the beaches, and more. Your private guide will accompany you the whole trip and explain to you all that you have been curious about Barcelona's history, culture, and gastronomy!
This tour is ideal for foodies that want to see the city with a dash of adventure.
Food and drink included
- First stop: 3 tapas with wine (Examples include mushroom croquettes, bacalau buñuelos, and more)
- Second stop: 3 tapas with wine (Examples include anchovies, Spanish tortilla, Catalan salad, tomato bread)
- Menu is subject to change to ensure we offer the best seasonal menus
- Pickup at your Barcelona hotel
- Tour the Old Town
- Enjoy tapas at the first stop
- Drive up the city on Passeig de Gracia and to Sagrada Fmailia
- Return down to the beachside to tour Barcelona's beaches and ports
- Finish the tour at the second tapas stop
Number of Participants
1-2 persons. The price is fixed at €260 for a sidecar, which can fit two people. If you are one person, please select 2 people.
The Price Includes
Pickup from your Barcelona hotel, a private guide, and all food and drink.
Monday to Sunday, 7PM to 9:30PM.