Flamenco and Gourmet Tapas Experience
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
The best of Spanish culture in one evening
We are all for tapas, Spain is tapas, and it’s such a great way to taste the variety the local gastronomy has to offer. Flamenco is also in Spain, even though it’s a tradition from the South, today it’s part of the country’s cultural identity.
If you want to get a real taste of Spain, through its food and culture this is a tour for you, an evening of tapas followed by a flamenco show in Barcelona. You'll be having a tapas feast in one of the locals' favorite tapas tavern, which takes traditional dishes but gives them an unique twist using the best fresh materials. Following an early dinner, you'll make your way a couple of doors down to enjoy a flamenco show and end your evening mesmerized by the colorful Spanish music and dancing.
This is great for foodies that have a love for tapas and also want a taste of the Spanish culture.
Food & Drinks Included
- Croquettes of Iberic Ham (Croquetas de Jamón ibérico)
- Andalusian calamaris (Calamares andaluza)
- Patatas bravas
- Anchovies (Anchoas)
- Tomato bread (Pan con tomate)
- Pork with seasonal vegetables and potatoes (Trinxat de la Cerdanya)
- Rice with sausage (Arroz con butifarra)
- Dessert: Catalan cream (Crema catalana)
- Wine, water, and coffee included
- 7:30PM-9:00PM Dining experience with authentic tapas tasting menu and beverages
- 9:30PM-10:30PM Flamenco Show
No. of Participants
Great to enjoy solo or with friends.
The Price Includes
The price includes: tapas tasting menu, drinks and beverages, Flamenco show entrance and courtesy drink.
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 19:30 to 22:30
Calle Montacada, El Born, Barcelona
This is a self-guided tour. Restaurant and staff at each stop will be expecting you.