Afternoon Gourmet & Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona's Historic Center
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
Combine food and culture on walking tour in Barcelona
Explore the authentic local gastronomy of Barcelona with native experts all while getting to know the heart of Barcelona's historic center. This Barcelona tapas tour is for foodies who come hungry to enjoy a feast of Spanish tapas and Catalan cuisine in an exciting and social way, by hopping from bar to bar.
This casual afternoon itinerary is designed for you to savour Barcelona’s culinary heritage from a local perspective. The guides are local food experts who will explain in detail a wide range of local products that you will taste while visiting a traditional bodega, bars and true insider spots like city´s most relevant gourmet shops, some opened for decades and local artisanal food shops specialized in wines and cheeses, pastries, or local olive oil that are fancied by Barcelonians. Your guid´s expertise, together with knowledge of Barcelona's historical center, are what make this tapas walking tour different from other tapas tours in the city. Along with the tapas bar visits, this experience will include a guided tour of the Santa Caterina Market (Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays), where you will meet local vendors and discover local products, including fresh tomatoes, peas and salt-cured codfish. As you walk around the beautiful Gothic Quarter, Call Jueu (Jewish Quarter) and Born neighborhood you will learn to spot the smallest details, that made a great difference in the development of Barcelona as we see it nowadays.
Foodies wanting to get a real feel of Barcelona’s tapas culture while visiting historic sites in Barcelona's city center.
Food & Drinks Included
- Food Tasting, assortment of local cheeses among other tapas as: pimientos del padron, patatas bravas, pa amb tomàquet, etc.
- Learn about Catalan wines
- 3 drinks your choice of wine, beer, vermouth or cava.
- Visit Santa Caterina food market
- Guided walking tour at the Gothic Quarter and the Born.
- Visit 2 Restaurants for tapas and wine, beer, vermouth or cava
- Discover Barcelona's best tapas
No. of Participants
Small groups of up to 12 people, ensuring you'll get personalized attention from the guide and get to know your fellow travelers.
The Price Includes
Tapas Food walking tour, guided tasting of selected Spanish products and local wines, hot and cold tapas and drinks.
Monday to Friday: from 6pm to 9pm. (Saturday afternoons ON REQUEST).
English, German, Castellano
Gothic Quarter - Rusc de Turisme
* Vegetarian and vegan options available.
* Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
* This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
* A minimum of 2 people per booking online is required, but send us a request if you are traveling solo and want to join a group of other travelers
* The tour might take longer than 3 hours due to the walking pace of the group, the time spent enjoying tapas and wine at each bar, please be flexible with finishing time