History & Tapas Tour in Barcelona
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
Combine food and culture on walking tour in Barcelona
Explore the authentic local gastronomy of Barcelona with native experts all while getting to know the heart of Barcelona's historic center. This Barcelona tapas tour is for foodies who are hungry to enjoy a feast of Spanish tapas and Catalan cuisine in an exciting and social way, by hopping from bar to bar.
Learn about the legendary past of Barcelona, while walking around town tasting food that has a history in the gastronomic city as well. Enjoy a tour that takes you back to the historical past of Barcelona when it was a thriving Roman community in the Medieval Times. Your guide will walk you through the best neighborhoods in Barcelona, showing you the most significant and monumental buildings and pictures, as well as pointing out the detailed architecture the city is known for.
During your historical walking tour, your guide will take you down narrow streets that lead to gourmet shops, each with their own valuable history. At these shops, you will have the opportunity to taste regional products of Spain. Tastings can include local cheeses, olive oils and nuts. You also will be offered drinks such as vermouth and wine. At the end of your history and food tour, you will sit down for tapas at a traditonal Barcelona tapas restaurnat. Tapas are a significant part of Spanish culture. Each tapa you taste will be made with local and quality ingredients, highlighting the geographical and cultural influence of Spain in each dish.
Foodies wanting to get a real feel of Barcelona’s tapas culture while visiting historic sites in Barcelona's city center.
Food & Drinks Included
- Tastings of olive oils, cheeses and nuts
- 2 drinks of your choice, including: vermouth and wine
- Tapas dinner with wine
- Meet local guide at Rusc de Turisme
- Explore the Born, Gothic and Jewish Quarters with a local guide
- Stop at specialty good shops through out the tour and try products like olive oil, cheese, nuts, vermouth and wine
- Finish with a dinner of Barcelona's best tapas
No. of Participants
Small groups of up to 8 people, ensuring you'll get personalized attention from the guide and get to know your fellow travelers.
- Guided tour through the Born, Gothic and Jewish Quarters
- Guided visits to emblematic gourmet shops to try regional products
- Tastings of nuts, cheeses, and olive oils
- Traditional tapas dinner
Monday-Saturday: 6:00pm-9:00pm (Saturday afternoons ON REQUEST).
English, Italian, Castellano
Gothic Quarter - Rusc de Turisme
* Vegetarian and vegan options available.
* Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
* This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
* A minimum of 2 people per booking online is required, but send us a request if you are traveling solo and want to join a group of other travelers
* The tour might take longer than 3 hours due to the walking pace of the group, the time spent enjoying tapas and wine at each bar, please be flexible with finishing time