Tapas Walking Tour in the Historic Center
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
Combine food and culture on walking tour in Barcelona
Explore the real local gastronomy of Barcelona with native experts all while getting to know the heart of Barcelona's historic center. This Barcelona tapas tour is for foodies that come hungry to enjoy and taste a feast of Spanish tapas and Catalan cuisine in a vibrant, passionate and casual manner, hopping from bar to bar.
This casual evening itinerary is for you to savour Barcelona’s gastronomic heritage from a local perspective. The guides are local food experts who will explain in detail a wide range of local products that you will taste while visiting some traditional bodegas, bars and true insider spots. Their expertise, together with their knowledge on Ciutat Vella (the Old Town) of Barcelona, are what make this tapas walking tour different from other tapas tours in the city.
Give yourself in to the unpredictable nature of a Barcelona evening! You may find yourself sharing the bar with strangers at first, but after a few toasts in a contagious atmosphere of pure gastronomical and social enjoyment, we are certain that you will make new friends.
Foodies wanting to get a real feel of Barcelona’s tapas culture while visiting historic sites in Barcelona's city center.
Food & Drinks Included
- Food Tasting, assortment of local cheeses among other tapas as: pimientos del padron, patatas bravas, pa amb tomàquet, etc.
- Learn about Catalan wines
- 3 drinks your choice of wine, beer, vermouth, cava or cider.
- Visit Santa Caterina food market
- Guided walking tour at the Gothic Quarter and the Born.
- Visit 2 Restaurants for tapas and wine, beer or cider
- Discover Barcelona's best tapas
No. of Participants
Small groups of up to 12 people, ensuring you'll get personalized attention from the guide and get to know your fellow travelers.
The Price Includes
Tapas Food walking tour, guided tasting of selected Spanish products and local wines, hot and cold tapas and drinks.
Monday to Friday at 6:00PM
Meeting point by Santa Caterina Market
* Vegetarian and vegan options available.
* Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
* This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
* A minimum of 2 people per booking is required