Morning Olive Oil Tour and Wine Tasting
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
A guided tour to an olive oil grove and mill with additional Spanish wine tasting
Spain is the largest producer of olive oil in the world and 80% of Spanish total production is in Andalusia. The history of olive oil in Spain spans to 6,000 years ago when it appeared with the Phoenician and Greek settlers. The importance of olive oil to Spain is as important if not more compared to celebrated Spanish wine. The abundance of grape varieties and vast amounts of land plantation makes Spain the third biggest wine producers in the world.
In this tour, you will be able to experience a combination of two most valued items in the Spanish culinary world, olive oil and wine.This tour will take you to visit Granada’s expansive olive groves and a 15th century olive oil mill located in a charming white village. There, you can learn about all the different characteristics, culinary uses and health benefits of olive oil. Experience a fun and delicious tasting session with an array of Granada’s representative olive oil and Spanish wine combined with handpicked selection of delicious tapas.
Foodies who want a fun and informative day trip around the countryside of Granada
Food & Drinks Included
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Flavoured olive oil
- Combine with vinegar and salts for the perfect salad dressing
- Four types of Wine : Verdejo PDO of Rueda, Syrah wine, Fino (dry white sherry) and a Pedro Ximenez (dessert sherry)
- Tapas of Serrano ham and fresh goat cheese from the Alpujarra
- Pick up at Plaza Mariana Pineda
- Drive to the countryside of Grenada’s Vega
- Walk through the olive groves
- Visit a 15th century olive oil mill
- Learn all about olive oil benefits and meal pairings
- Taste the best olive oils
- Spanish wine tasting and pairing with handpicked tapas
- Drop off at Plaza Mariana Pineda
No. of Participants
The Price Includes
Pick up at the meeting point, guided tour through the olive groves and olive oil mill, olive oil tasting, Spanish wine tasting and tapas pairing
Everyday at 10:00am
English, Spanish, and French
Palza Mariana Pineda
Tours from Morning Olive Oil Tour and wine tasting in Granada tend to sell out.
Recommend booking in advance!