Top Ecuadorian food tour and Canelazo at “La Ronda” Street
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
- Instant Booking
Take a walk through an ancient Inka road in Quito while sampling local drinks and food.
On this fun-filled evening tour, you will discover some of the most important aspects of Ecuadorian culture. While exploring the vibrant “La Ronda” street, the group will visit several locally beloved restaurants and terraces to taste the warm cocktail called Canelazo, along with regional specialties like empanadas de verde and the delicious dessert pristinos con miel. You will have the chance to enjoy an unforgettable view of La Virgin del Panecillo, a true emblem of Quito. Along the way, you will also visit family-run shops specializing in Ecuadorian handcrafts and learn about the important role these play in local culture.
- A guided visit to different local restaurants and terraces
- Typical and traditional Quitenian Dishes ( Including: Tamal, Locro de papa, empanadas, traditional dessert)
- Drinks( Canelazo, beer, café or natural juice)
- Meet me at Plaza Grande
- Visit my favourite retaurants and terraces in "Ronda Street" to taste the best Ecuadorian dishes
- Beautiful view of “La Virgen del Panecillo”.
No. of Participants
From 2 to 12 people
The Price Includes
- A guided visit to different local restaurants and terraces in "La Ronda" street
- Typical and traditional Quitenian Dishes (Including: Tamal, Locro de papa, empanadas, traditional dessert)
- 4 Drinks (Canelazo, beer, coffee or natural juice)
- Beautiful views of “La Virgen del Panecillo”.
Tuesday-Saturday statring at 6:00pm
English and Spanish
Plaza Grande Square at the Independence Monument (square’s centre) Your guide will be at the lion sculpture wearing a black & white cap with Foodie & Tours logo