Casual Tapas & City Crannies Tour
- Secure Online Payment
- Best Price Guarantee
- Instant Booking
Tapas tasting through Valencia's promenade!
Downtown Valencia it's been a true source of inspiration for its citizens! Throughout the city, locals have established restaurants, pubs, and special meeting spots to gather together with friends and family depending on the season and day of the week. Old Town Valencia is the place to be if you are looking for mouthwatering tapas, iconic sites and gourmet shops.
This tour is organized according to: the day of the week, the time of day you choose and the season it is during your visit. This flexibility ensures that you experience the highlights of Valencia according to what foods are in season and what sites are the best in the city! You will also taste the most seasonal dishes as your local guide takes around the city to 3 popular tapas bars loved by Valenciano locals for their amazing food!
First-time visitors to Valencia, wine & food aficionados and foodies on holiday in Valencia who enjoy learning about local history & traditions.
Food & Drink Included
- 3 tapas, may include cold cuts, cheese, fried fish, vegetables, pastry & and other regional or seasonal dish
- 3 drinks, may include wine, beer, vermouth, cava, Horchata or Agua de Valencia
- Meet at the City Hall Square - Plaça de L'Ajuntament
- Walk among Valencia's downtown boroughs and have the best tapa choices of the day at 3 different restaurants
No. of Participants
From 2 to 12 people
The Price Includes
- City tour of downtown Valencia with local guide
- 3 stops for 1 tapa & 1 drink at each restaurant
Mon-Sun: 18:00am and 5:00pm (if you prefer afternoon at 5:00, please let us know *Sundays available on request*
English, Spanish, French
City Hall Square - Plaça de L'Ajuntament